The Milwaukee® Rover™ magnetic flood light is a bright, versatile personal flood light that lets you take it everywhere and stick it anywhere. Two built-in magnets located on the top and backside of the light gives users the versatility to mount the light in different orientations and deliver light right where its needed.
With 300 lm of TRUEVIEW™ high definition output, this light provides bright, high quality task light for the most accurate details and color. The Milwaukee® magnetic flood light survives repeated drops from 4 m and is water and dust resistant to withstand the demands of daily use on the jobsite. Maximize brightness or runtime depending on the job using the high and low mode options.
Use the metal clip to attach to pockets or tool bags, or use it as a base and rotate it to direct light when resting on a surface. The Milwaukee® Rover™ magnetic flood light is great for facility maintenance, trade professionals and general contractors and is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Includes: (1) ROVER Magnetic Flood Light (2108), (2) AA Batteries
- Work Light Type: Portable
- Bulb Type: LED
- Lumens: 300
- Light Color: White
- Battery Type: AA
- 300 lm of TRUEVIEW™ high definition output
- Magnets on top and back
- IP54 Rated: water and dust resistant
- Two light output modes: high mode: 300 lm to 5 hours; low mode: 100 lm to 16 hours
- Rotating metal pocket clip functions as base
- 4m (12 ft) drop rated and corrosion resistant body and lens
- Powered by (2) AA batteries (Included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on light and LEDS