Ontario Accessibility Customer Service Standards
WFS Ltd. is committed to providing equal treatment and opportunity to people with disabilities with respect to accessing services, accommodation, and employment in a way that respects their dignity and independence. WFS is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
Thank you for visiting WFS Ltd. We value all of our customers and strive to meet everyone’s needs.
- WFS’ Accessibility Policies Click here for download (.PDF)
- WFS’ Multi-Year Accessibility Plan Click here for download (.PDF)
- Summary of Accessible Customer Service Policy Click here for download (.PDF)
- AODA Notice and Feedback Process Click here for download (.PDF)
- AODA Accessible Customer Service Feedback Form Click here for download (.PDF)