RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORPORATION SHARKBITE U068LF, COUPLING-REDUCING QUICKCONNECT - 3/4" FNPT X 1/2" CTS LEAD FREE U068LF
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy transition between CTS pipe to an FNPT threaded connection. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- NO TOOLS: No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- WET OR DRY: Can be installed in wet lines.
- BEHIND-THE-WALL: Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Item Female Reducing Connector
Basic Fitting Material Metal
Basic Fitting Shape Adapter
Compliance Certified For Use in Potable Water Applications
Fitting Connection Type Push-Fit x FNPT
Gasket Material EPDM
Max. Pressure 200 psi
Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 3/4''
Special Features Connects Copper, Pex, And Cpvc In Any Combination Without The Use Of Soldering, Unions, Or Glue
Specific Fitting Shape Reducing Adapter
Standards IAPMO, UPC, IPC, CPUC Listed, ANSI/NSF-61, IGC 188, ASSE 1061 / NSF 95
Temp. Range 0 to 200 Degrees F
Tube Fitting Material DZR Brass
Tube Size 1/2''
Dangerous Goods No