RIDGID - WRENCH-ALUM OFFSET PIPE 18" - 31125
SKU # 47631125
MFrPN # 31125
Availability : Special Order
The Model 18 Aluminum Offset Wrench with 18-inch handle is ideal for pipes in tight spaces. Built with a durable aluminum handle, the wrench is lighter than other malleable iron wrenches — making one-handed and overhead jobs virtually no work at all.
- Narrow head and offset design for better leverage in tight spaces.
- Aluminum design weighs only 3-1/2 lbs.
- Accommodates pipe up to 2-1/2-inches in diameter.
- Replaceable, alloy steel jaws maximize gripping strength.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Elyria, Ohio.
Item Aluminium Offset Pipe Wrench
Overall Length 18''
Features Lightweight, Ideal for Overhead Applications
Handle Material Aluminum
Handle Type I-beam
Jaw Capacity 2-1/2''
Jaw Material Steel
Jaw Type Serrated
Standards Federal Specification Ggg-n65ie, Type Ii, Class A
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No