RIDGID - WRENCH-ALUM STRAIGHT PIPE 18" - 31100
SKU # 47631100
MFrPN # 31100
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Available
Get all the dependability of a RIDGID Heavy-Duty Wrench in a lighter weight aluminum design. Built with a sturdy I-beam 18-inch handle for a tight grip and no slip, the Model 818 Aluminum Straight Pipe Wrench offers features you’ll count on day-in and out: like a full-floating forged hook jaw for fast ratcheting action, and a knurled adjustment nut for one-handed operation. Easy on the knuckles; strong on performance.
- Replaceable, alloy steel jaws maximize gripping strength.
- Aluminum design weighs only 3-3/4 lbs.
- Accommodates pipe up to 2-1/2-inches in diameter.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Elyria, Ohio.
- Complies with GGG-W65IE, Type II, Class A specifications.
Item Aluminium Straight Pipe Wrench
Overall Length 18''
Features Durability and Ease-of-use
Handle Material Aluminum
Handle Type I-beam
Jaw Capacity 2-1/2''
Jaw Material Steel
Jaw Type Serrated
Standards Federal Specification Ggg-n65ie, Type Ii, Class A
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No