100MM METRIC 12-PT S-H-DUTY - OFFSET SLUGGING WRENCH
PROTO JHD100M, 100MM METRIC 12-PT S-H-DUTY - OFFSET SLUGGING WRENCH JHD100M
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Non-reflective black oxide finish for use where non-plated products are required.
- 12 point box end allows for fine indexing, helping improve speed and access.
- Fits most 4, 6 and 12 point fasteners.
- Designed for heavy use in close quarters where hammer or sledge is required to loosen frozen nuts or set large fasteners.
- High strength rectangular design withstands heavy sledging.
- Box opening designed to remain in place on fastener when wrench is struck.
- Heavy box walls provide greater transmission of torque to fastener.
- Straighter handle design than striking wrenches resists springing, nut turns easier.
Item Slugging Wrench
Overall Length 18''
Finish Black Oxide
Handle Type Offset
Head Thickness 2-7/8''
Nominal Size 100mm
Number of Points 12
SAE or Metric Metric
Standards Federal Specification GGG-W-636E
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-12125-9