The Ax™ with Carbide teeth, engineered to deliver long life in the toughest applications while being the fastest carbide-tipped reciprocating saw blades on the market. These new blades will deliver 30X longer life over standard bi-metal blades and 2X faster cutting than other Carbide blades. The Ax™ with Carbide teeth features optimized Carbide tipping technology that delivers extreme life. A fast, aggressive 5 TPI blade design allows for the fastest cutting in nail-embedded wood and a wide range of residential material. Additionally, The Ax™ with Carbide teeth will feature Milwaukee patented features Nail Guard™ and Fang Tip™. Nail guard allows the user to rip nails not teeth, delivering extreme durability. The Fang Tip™ provides the fastest plunging on any wood cutting blade on the market. The Ax™ with Carbide teeth is optimized for cordless reciprocating saws delivering over 25% more cuts per charge.
Includes: (1) THE AX with CARBIDE TEETH 5T 12L 1PK (48-00-5227)
- Blade Length (in): 12.0
- Blade Thickness (in): 0.05
- Tooth Count: 60
- Blade Cutting Material: Carbide
- Saw Blade Width (In): 1.0
- Carbide technology + best tooth design = longest life
- Carbide teeth for 30X life in nail-embedded wood and residential materials
- 5 TPI for fast aggressive cuts
- Nail Guard™ allows users to rip nails not teeth.
- Fang Tip™ for fastest plunging
- Optimized for cordless - 25% more cuts per charge