TEE-SHARKBITE - 3/4 SB X 3/4 SB X 3/4 FNPT
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Easily screw in the water heater expansion tank into the middle FNPT threaded branch after installing the tee into the line. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for installing a water heater expansion tank.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- NO TOOLS: No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- WET OR DRY: Can be installed in wet lines.
- QUICK INSTALLATION: Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263