TEE-REDUCING QUICK CONNECT - 3/4" X 1/2" X 1/2" CTS LEAD
RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORPORATION SHARKBITE U454LF, TEE-REDUCING QUICK CONNECT - 3/4" X 1/2" X 1/2" CTS LEAD U454LF
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when joining different size pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- NO TOOLS: No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- VERSATILE: Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- BEHIND-THE-WALL: Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Typical Application Professional , Serious DIY
Dangerous Goods No