TEE REDUCING SHARKBITE - 1" X 1" X 3/4" LEAD FREE
RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORPORATION SHARKBITE U416LF, TEE REDUCING SHARKBITE - 1" X 1" X 3/4" LEAD FREE U416LF
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when joining different size pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- NO TOOLS: No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- VERSATILE: Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- BEHIND-THE-WALL: Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Hex Size 1''
Item Reducing Tee
Basic Fitting Material Metal
Basic Fitting Shape Tee
Compliance IAPMO, UPC, IPC, CPUC Listed, CSA B125.3, ANSI/NSF-61, IGC 188, ASSE 1061, NSF 372
Fitting Connection Type Push-To-Connect
Gasket Material EPDM
Max. Pressure 200 PSI
Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1'' x 1'' x 3/4''
Special Features Connects Copper, Pex and CPVC in any Combination without the Use of Soldering, Unions or Glue, Removable, Reusable, Reducing Tee
Specific Fitting Shape Reducing Tee
Standards IAPMO, UPC, IPC, CPUC Listed, CSA B125.3, ANSI/NSF-61, IGC 188, ASSE 1061, NSF 372
Stem OD 1-1/8''
Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
Tube Fitting Material DZR Brass
Tube Size 1'' x 1'' x 3/4''
Dangerous Goods No