RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORPORATION SHARKBITE U374LF, TEE-QUICK CONNECT - 1" CTS TYPE 23 LEAD FREE U374LF
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when joining same-size pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- NO TOOLS: No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- VERSATILE: Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- BEHIND-THE-WALL: Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Basic Fitting Material Metal
Basic Fitting Shape Tee
Compliance Certified For Use in Potable Water Applications
Fitting Connection Type Push-Fit
Gasket Material EPDM
Max. Pressure 200 psi
Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1''
Special Features Connects Copper, Pex, And Cpvc In Any Combination Without The Use Of Soldering, Unions, Or Glue
Specific Fitting Shape Tee
Standards IAPMO, UPC, IPC, CPUC Listed, ANSI/NSF-61, IGC 188, ASSE 1061 / NSF 91
Temp. Range 0 to 200 Degrees F
Tube Fitting Material DZR Brass
Tube Size 1''
Dangerous Goods No