TEE-QUICK CONNECT - 1/2" CTS TYPE 23 LEAD FREE
RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORPORATION SHARKBITE U362LF, TEE-QUICK CONNECT - 1/2" CTS TYPE 23 LEAD FREE U362LF
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Available
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when joining same-size pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- NO TOOLS: No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- VERSATILE: Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- BEHIND-THE-WALL: Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Basic Fitting Material Metal
Basic Fitting Shape Tee
Compliance Certified for Potable Water Use
Fitting Connection Type Push-Fit
Gasket Material EPDM
Max. Pressure 200 PSI
Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1/2''
Special Features Connects Copper, Pex, And Cpvc In Any Combination Without The Use Of Soldering, Unions, Or Glue
Specific Fitting Shape Tee
Standards IAPMO, UPC, IPC, CPUC Listed, ANSI/NSF-61, IGC 188
Temp. Range 0 to 200 Degrees F
Tube Fitting Material DZR Brass
Tube Size 1/2''
Dangerous Goods No