SHARKBITE SLIP TEE 1/2"
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Repair pipe or install a new water line with one fitting using the slip feature – no wasted pipe. Slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together with the Disconnect Clip to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for adding a new water line into an existing plumbing system
- Slip end only suitable for copper and CPVC.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- NO TOOLS: No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- WET OR DRY: Can be installed in wet lines.
- QUICK INSTALLATION : Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263