Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Slip couplings are the most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak. A slip fitting does the job of two couplings and extra pipe. Only one end of the coupling has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. The fittings are then released using a disconnect tool and slide back onto the other end of the pipe for a successful connection and leak repair.
- Ideal for making quick repairs in existing water lines.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- Keep on hand for an emergency freeze or repair.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- EFFICIENT: The most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak.
- WET OR DRY: Can be installed in wet lines.
- BEHIND-THE-WALL: Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263