Add a new line to a fixture by tapping into a 1/2-inch or 3/4-inch pipe. Features a quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve that allows for easy on / off control of the supply line. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for adding supply lines to fixtures and appliances such as dishwashers, humidifiers and ice makers.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
Features and Benefits:
- NO TOOLS: No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- QUICK INSTALLATION Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
- DURABLE: Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF 372