THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE - 3/4"HG110-D C/W SKARK CONNECTI
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Mixes hot water with cold to deliver tempered water at a controlled and safe temperature of 120°F (49°C). Protects from scalding and when installed at the water heater, provides more available hot water and helps prevent Legionella. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Triple listed: ASSE 1017, ASSE 1069 & ASSE 1070.
- Approved for use at the source (water heater), at the point-of-use (sink, shower, bath) or at multiple fixtures.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Remove if needed using Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Outlet temperature range is factory set at 120°F (49°C) and adjustable anywhere from 85°F (29°C) 130°F (54°C) to prevent scalding water temperatures.
Features and Benefits:
- NO TOOLS: No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- QUICK INSTALLATION : Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
- VERSATILE: Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- ASSE 1017
- ASSE 1069
- ASSE 1070
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF 372
- Listed by ASSE, CSA, IAPMO