ELBOW 45'-PVC DWV S X S - 6" XFR
System XFR is the world’s first PVC DWV system rated for high buildings and air plenums where the National Building Code mandates more stringent Flame Spread and Smoke Development requirements which previously limited the use of thermoplastic. Suitable for use in noncombustible environments, System XFR’s advanced material has a Flame Spread Rating of 25 and Smoke Developed Classification of 50 which permits it to be installed in High Buildings and Air Return Plenums in accordance with local Codes. And in addition to its flame and smoke attributes, System XFR delivers all the performance advantages you’d expect from thermoplastic piping.
- Above ground or underground
- When tested to the CAN/ULC S102.2 Standard, System XFR achieved a Flame Spread Rating of not greater than 25 and a Smoke Developed Classification of not greater than 50
- Meets national and provincial building codes for high buildings, air plenums, noncombustible construction and penetrating a rate fire separation
- High impact strength in cold temperatures, exceeding CSA requirements
- Improved flow rates
- Lower thermal conductivity can reduce or eliminate the need for insulation