STANLEY - TAPE RULE- STAINLESS STEEL - 100' X 3/8 FAT MAX - 34-130
SKU # 48534-130
MFrPN # 34-130
Availability : Special Order
The Stanley 100-Foot-by-3/8-Inch FatMax Long Tape Rule makes rewinding a breeze with a 3-to-1 gear drive for faster rewind. A stainless steel blade ensures long life while a steel roller cage protects the case from being cut by blade curing retraction. The high impact ABS case withstands rugged conditions and a rubber, slip-resistant grip assures a solid hold. The Tru-Zero end hook allows accurate inside and outside measurements.
- 3:1 gear drive for fast rewind
- 3/8" wide steel blade for durability
- Polymer-coated blade withstands abrasion
- High-impact ABS case with durable rubber-holds up to heavy use
- Steel roller cage protects case during retraction for long life
- 16" stud center markings simplify framing jobs
- Cushion grip provides comfortable, slip-resistant hold
- Corrosion-resistant Tru-zero folding end hook for accurate measurements
Blade Length 100 ft.
Blade Width 3/8''
Item Long Tape
Blade Coating Polymer
Blade Color Yellow
Blade Material steel
Case Color Yellow/Black
Case Material High Impact ABS
Case Type Closed
Graduation Type in., ft.
Lock Type No Lock
Measurement Type SAE
Rewind Type Manual
Standout Not Rated
Tape Measure Product Grouping Tape Measures
Tip Style Folding Hook, True-Zero(TM)
Dangerous Goods No