RIDGID - WRENCH-END ALUM E-914 - 90117
SKU # 47690117
MFrPN # 90117
Availability : Special Order
The Model E-914 Aluminum End Wrench with 14-inch handle is ideal for pipes in tight quarters, such as close to a wall or where several pipes are running close together. Built with a durable aluminum handle, the wrench 40% lighter than other malleable iron wrenches — making one-handed and overhead jobs virtually no work at all.
- Angled handle for better leverage in tight spaces.
- Aluminum design weighs only 2 lbs.
- Accommodates pipe up to 2-inches in diameter.
- Replaceable, alloy steel jaws maximize gripping strength.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Elyria, Ohio.
Item Aluminium End Wrench
Overall Length 14''
Features Easy Access, 40% Lighter Than Heavy-duty Wrenches, Ideal for Jobs in Tight Spaces and Over-head Applications
Handle Material Aluminum
Handle Type I-beam
Jaw Capacity 2''
Jaw Material Forged Steel
Jaw Type Standard with Full Floating Hook
Standards Federal Specification Ggg-n65ie, Type Ii, Class A
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No