RIDGID - BENDER-LEVER TYPE #408 - 1/2 TUBING - 36132
SKU # 47636132
MFrPN # 36132
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
Our 408 Imperial Instrument Lever Bender bends annealed copper, steel and stainless ½-inch tubing with a wall thickness less than or equal to 0.06-inches up to 180º. Offset cushion grip handles make large bends easier on your hands while the 90° start angle and unique oil-absorbing shoe minimize bending effort for more accurate results. Features a bend radius of 1-1/2-inches.
- For ½-inch diameter tubing with a wall thickness less than or equal to 0.06-inches (1.5 mm).
- Creates bends up to 180º.
- Delivers a bend radius of 1-1/2-inches.
- Made of ductile iron for long-term durability.
- Backed by the RIDGID Lifetime Warranty.
Item Instrument Benders
Application Copper and Steel Tubing
Bend Angle (Deg.) 180 Degrees
Centerline Bend Radius 1-1/2''
Handle Type Cushion Grip and Built-in Vise Mount
Outside Dia. Tubing (In.) 1/2
Dangerous Goods No