RIDGID - BENDER-LEVER TYPE #404 - 1/4 TUBING - 36122
SKU # 47636122
MFrPN # 36122
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
Our 404 Imperial Instrument Lever Bender bends annealed copper, steel and stainless 1/4-inch tubing with a wall thickness less than or equal to 0.06-inches up to 180º. Offset cushion grip handles make large bends easier on your hands while the 90° start angle and unique oil-absorbing shoe minimize bending effort for more accurate results. Features a bend radius of 5/8-inches.
- For 1/4-inch diameter tubing with a wall thickness less than or equal to 0.06-inches (1.5 mm).
- Creates bends up to 180º.
- Delivers a bend radius of 5/8-inches.
- Made of ductile iron for long-term durability.
- Backed by the RIDGID Lifetime Warranty.
Item Lever Bender
Bend Angle (Deg.) 90 to 180
Centerline Bend Radius 5/8''
Features Oil Absorbing Shoe
Handle Type Cushion Grip and Built-in Vise Mount
Outside Dia. Tubing (In.) 1/4
Dangerous Goods No