RIDGID - 31395 RAPWRENCH #10 - 31395
SKU # 47631395
MFrPN # 31395
Availability : Special Order
Get two tools in one -- the Raprench® with 10-inch handle gives you the strength and performance of a RIDGID pipe wrench with the built-in versatility of a hammer.
- Jaw housing with flat surface for occasional use as a hammer.
- Replaceable, alloy steel jaws maximize gripping strength.
- Accommodates pipe up to 1-1/2-inches in diameter.
- Manufactured using U.S. steel in Elyria, Ohio.
- Complies with GGG-W65IE, Type II, Class A specifications.
Item Raprench(R) Wrench
Overall Length 10''
Features Ideal for Occasional Use as a Hammer
Handle Material Cast Iron
Handle Type I-beam
Jaw Capacity 1-1/2''
Jaw Material Steel
Jaw Type Deep and Broad Hook
Standards Federal Specification Ggg-n65ie, Type Ii, Class A
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No