RIDGID - WRENCH-ALUM OFFSET PIPE 24" - 31130
SKU # 47631130
MFrPN # 31130
Availability : Special Order
The Model 24 Aluminum Offset Wrench with 24-inch handle is ideal or pipes in tight spaces. Built with a durable aluminum handle, the wrench is lighter than other malleable iron wrenches — making one-handed and overhead jobs virtually no work at all.
- Narrow head and offset design for better leverage in tight spaces.
- Aluminum design weighs only 6 lbs.
- Accommodates pipe up to 3-inches in diameter.
- Replaceable, alloy steel jaws maximize gripping strength.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Elyria, Ohio.
Item Aluminium Offset Pipe Wrench
Overall Length 24''
Features Lightweight, Ideal for Overhead Applications
Handle Material Aluminum
Handle Type I-beam
Jaw Capacity 3''
Jaw Material Steel
Jaw Type Serrated
Standards Federal Specification Ggg-n65ie, Type Ii, Class A
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No