RIDGID - WRENCH-ALUM STRAIGHT PIPE 36" - 31110
SKU # 47631110
MFrPN # 31110
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Available
Get all the dependability of a RIDGID Heavy-Duty Wrench in a lighter weight aluminum design. Built with a sturdy I-beam 36-inch handle for a tight grip and no slip, the Model 836 Aluminum Straight Pipe Wrench offers features you’ll count on day-in and out: like a full-floating forged hook jaw for fast ratcheting action, and a knurled adjustment nut for one-handed operation. Easy on the knuckles; strong on performance.
- Replaceable, alloy steel jaws maximize gripping strength.
- Aluminum design weighs only 11 lbs.
- Accommodates pipe up to 5-inches in diameter.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Elyria, Ohio.
- Complies with GGG-W65IE, Type II, Class A specifications.
Item Aluminium Straight Pipe Wrench
Overall Length 36''
Features Durability and Ease-of-use
Handle Material Aluminum
Handle Type I-beam
Jaw Capacity 5''
Jaw Material Steel
Jaw Type Serrated
Standards Federal Specification Ggg-n65ie, Type Ii, Class A
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No