RIDGID - WRENCH-HD STRAIGHT PIPE 18" - 31025
SKU # 47631025
MFrPN # 31025
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Available
Meet your go-to wrench for life. Built with a sturdy I-beam 18-inch handle for a tight grip and no slip, the Model 18 Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench offers features you’ll count on day-in and out: like a full-floating forged hook jaw for fast ratcheting action, and a knurled adjustment nut for one-handed operation. Easy on the knuckles; strong on performance. Find out why, for more than 80 years, professionals have trusted RIDGID wrenches to get the job done.
- Replaceable, alloy steel jaws maximize gripping strength.
- Easy-to-hold I-beam handle design.
- Accommodates pipe up to 2-1/2-inches in diameter.
- Manufactured using U.S. steel in Elyria, Ohio.
- Complies with GGG-W65IE, Type II, Class A specifications.
Item Heavy-duty Straight Pipe Wrench
Overall Length 18''
Features Self Cleaning Threads with Replaceable Hook and Heel Jaws
Handle Material Ductile-iron
Handle Type I-beam
Jaw Capacity 2-1/2''
Jaw Material Forged Steel
Jaw Type Standard with Full Floating Hook
Standards Federal Specification Ggg-w65ie, Type Ii, Class A
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No