PROTO JSCVM34, 34MM REVERSING COMBINATION - RATCHETING SPLINE WRENCH JSCVM34
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Metric Spline wrenches can be used on metric 4, 6, 12 point, spline and Torx® fasteners.
- The chrome-vanadium switch lever allows for easy changes in turning direction which helps improve speed.
- 15° angled offset box end helps keep shank clear of obstructions.
- Chrome-vanadium box ends and switch levers provide high strength and durability.
- Box end is countersunk for easy application to the fastener.
- Spline design was created for use with specialty spline bolts which are used when weight and size of bolt heads must be minimized.
- Spline design enables the wrench to contact conventional fasteners away from the corners, which applies force over a larger area, reducing risk of fastener scoring and helps prevent rounding of the corners and other fasteners damage that could lead to Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
- The high contact surface area which is away from fastener points enables turning of highly rounded fasteners.
- Anti-Slip Design (ASD) open end.
- Black chrome finish is corrosion resistant and visually distinctive.
Item Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Overall Length 18-1/8''
Box End Style Spline
Finish Black Chrome
Head Movement Fixed
Number of Points 12
Offset 15 Degrees
Ratcheting Configuration Open and Box End
SAE or Metric Metric
Single End/Double End Double End
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Wrench Head Sizes 34mm
Wrench Item Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Wrench Material Vanadium Steel
Wrench Product Grouping Wrenches
Wrench Shape Straight
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-97288-2