PROTO JSCR22, 11/16" COMBINATION RATCHETING - SPLINE WRENCH #22 JSCR22
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Metric Spline wrenches can be used on metric 4, 6, 12 point spline and Torx fasteners.
- The chrome-vanadium switch lever allows for easy changes in turning direction which helps improve speed.
- 15° angled offset box end helps keep shank clear of obstructions.
- Chrome-vanadium box ends and switch levers provide high strength and durability.
- Box end is countersunk for easy application to the fastener.
- Spline design was created for use with speciality spline bolts which are used when weight and size of bolt heads must be minimized.
- Spline design enables the wrench to contact conventional fasteners away from the corners, which applies force over a larger area, reducing risk of fastener scoring and helps prevent rounding of the corners and other fasteners damage that could lead to Foreign Object Damage (FOD).
- The high contact surface area which is away from fastener points enables turning of highly rounded fasteners.
- Anti-Slip Design (ASD) open end - Locking grooves help prevent the wrench from slipping off the fastener when turning. -The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area. -Loads are kept off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
- Black chrome finish is corrosion resistant and visually distinctive.
Item Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Overall Length 8-7/8''
Box End Style Spline
Finish Black Chrome
Head Movement Fixed
Number of Points 12
Offset 15 Degrees
Ratcheting Configuration Open and Box End
SAE or Metric SAE
Single End/Double End Double End
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Wrench Head Sizes 11/16'' x #22
Wrench Item Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Wrench Material Vanadium Steel
Wrench Product Grouping Wrenches
Wrench Shape Straight
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-97230-1