1/2" DR 1-1/2" 12-POINT - STANDARD LEN IMPACT SOCKET
PROTO J7448, 1/2" DR 1-1/2" 12-POINT - STANDARD LEN IMPACT SOCKET J7448
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Proto® 12 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Socket size stamped on tool for easy identification.
- Side locking hole.
Drive Size 1/2''
Drive Type Square
Item Drive Impact Socket
Overall Length 2-15/64''
Socket Depth Standard
Finish Black Oxide
Material Alloy steel
Number of Points 12
Output Type HEX
SAE or Metric SAE
Socket Type TorquePlus(TM)
Standards ASME B107.110-2012, AS954E S3.8.1
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-34181-7