PROTO J7438, 1/2" DR 1-3/16" 12-POINT - STANDARD LEN IMPACT SOCKET J7438
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Proto® 12 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Socket size stamped on tool for easy identification.
- Side locking hole.
Drive Size 1/2''
Drive Type Square
Item Drive Impact Socket
Overall Length 2''
Socket Depth Standard
Finish Black Oxide
Material Alloy steel
Number of Points 12
Output Type Hex
SAE or Metric SAE
Socket Type TorquePlus(TM)
Standards ASME B107.110-2012, AS954E S3.8.1
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-34176-3