SOCKET-IMPACT-STD LEN 8 PT - 3/4 1/2 DRIVE
PROTO J7424S, SOCKET-IMPACT-STD LEN 8 PT - 3/4 1/2 DRIVE - J7424S
Availability : Special Order
- Drive end chamfer and four detents help provide quick positive engagement with drive tool on any of the socket drive walls.
- Tight tolerances for snug fit on fastener.
- Large clearance holes, concentric opening and nut end chamfer make it easy to position socket on fasteners.
- Made from high-strength steel to help minimize wall thickness and provide access to fasteners in recesses and where nuts and bolts protrude.
- Impact sockets are used wherever powered drive tools are used to install or remove fasteners.
- Impact sockets are designed to withstand higher torque and force associated with impact tools in repetitive application.
- Proto® 8 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Socket size stamped on tool for easy identification.
- Side locking hole.
Drive Size 1/2''
Drive Type Square
Item Drive Impact Socket
Overall Length 1-1/2''
Socket Depth Standard
Finish Black Oxide
Material Alloy steel
Number of Points 8
Output Type Square
SAE or Metric SAE
Socket Type TorquePlus(TM)
Standards ASME B107.110-2012
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-34129-9