WRENCH-TORQUE 3/8 DRIVE - 0- 30 NM FIXED
PROTO J6177NMF, WRENCH-TORQUE 3/8 DRIVE - 0- 30 NM FIXED J6177NMF
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- 2-10 Nm thru 50-250 Nm / 18-90 in-lbs thru 35-175 ft-lbs
- Accurate to ± 4% of torque reading in both directions at 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Industrial all steel or aluminum torque transfer components.
- High alloy torsion drive design — accuracy not effected by hand position.
- Dual scale (Metric/English) with clockwise and counterclockwise operation — fewer wrenches needed to complete job.
- Memory needles are standard on all wrenches except electric light models.
- Easy-to-read, high contrast scale.
- Laser marked serial number for traceability.
- N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable CW certification supplied with each wrench.
Accuracy +/-4% of Torque Reading CW/CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
Drive Size 3/8''
Item Dial Torque Wrench
Overall Length 10''
Handle Material Rubber
Handle Type Plain
Head Type Fixed Ratcheting
Includes Blow Molded Box
Min. Number of Cycles 5000
Primary Scale Increments 5 in.-lsb.
Primary Scale Range 6 to 30 Nm
Reset Type Memory Needle
Secondary Scale Increments 5 in.-lb.
Secondary Scale Range 50 to 250 in.-lb.
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Torque Measurement Type Inch-Pound, Newton-Meter
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-13548-5