PROTO J6113NMF, WRENCH-DIAL TORQUE 3/8"DR - 0-70NM/0-50FT-LB J6113NMF
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- 0-10Nm thru 0-250 Nm / 0-250 in. lb. thru 0-175 ft. lb.
- Accurate to ± 4% of torque reading in both directions at 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Torsion drive design - - accuracy not effected by hand position.
- Dual scale (Metric/English) with clockwise and counterclockwise operation - - fewer wrenches needed to complete job.
- Memory needles are standard on all wrenches except electric light models.
- Easy-to-read, high contrast scale.
Accuracy +/-3% of Torque Reading CW/CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
Drive Size 3/8''
Item Dial Torque Wrench
Overall Length 14-7/8''
Handle Material Rubber
Handle Type Plain
Head Type Fixed Ratcheting
Includes Blow Molded Box
Min. Number of Cycles 5000
Primary Scale Increments 1 ft.-lbs.
Primary Scale Range 0 - 50 ft.-lbs.
Reset Type Memory Needle
Secondary Scale Increments 2 Nm
Secondary Scale Range 0 to 70 Nm
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Torque Measurement Type Foot-Pound, Newton-Meter
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-13534-8