PROTO - SOCKET-STANDARD LENGTH 12 PT - 2-1/4 3/4 DRIVE - J5572
SKU # 464J5572
MFrPN # J5572
Availability : Special Order
- Proto® 12 Point Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Ball detent design.
- Made of heat-treated alloy steel.
- Side locking hole.
Drive Size 3/4''
Drive Type Square
Overall Length 3-13/32''
Socket Depth Standard
Material Alloy steel
Number of Points 12
Output Type Triple Square
SAE or Metric SAE
Socket Sizes 2-1/4''
Standards ASME B107.1
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-20058-9