1/2" RATCHET X-LONG 15" HANDLE
PROTO J5450XL, 1/2" RATCHET X-LONG 15" HANDLE J5450XL
Availability : Special Order
- Small pear head design for access in tight hard to reach work areas
- 45 tooth gear provides balance between 8 degree articulation angle and high torque carrying capacity
- Sealed design helps prevents debris from entering ratchet mechanism reducing wear - Also, helps to keep lubrication contained within the components, Patent pending design
- Low profile reversing lever design for quick, one hand operation
- Available in three drive sizes: 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- Contoured, ergonomically-designed handle for comfort
- Knurled bands allow for increased grip and slip resistance
- Available in standard and long-length handles in both 3/8" and 1 /2" drive sizes
- Double nickel chrome plated for enhanced corrosion protection
- Full polish finish for superior comfort and easy clean up - Black oxide finishes are also available
- Field repairable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured to ASME B107.10M specifications
Drive Size 1/2''
Item Long Handle Ratchet
Overall Length 15''
Finish Full Polish
For Use With 1/2'' Drive Sockets
Head Movement Fixed
Head Style Pear
Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
Material Alloy steel
Min. Arc Swing 8 deg.
Number of Geared Teeth 45
Repair Kit J5449XLRK
Standards ASME B107.10M
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-57368-3