RATCHET-REVERSIBLE LONG HDLE - 1/2 DRIVE
PROTO J5450, RATCHET-REVERSIBLE LONG HDLE - 1/2 DRIVE J5450
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Available
- This Long Handle Pear Head Ratchet has a 1/2" drive
- Length: 16"
- Unique floating pawl design provides superior strength and long life
- Long handle for added leverage
- Unique 24-tooth gear/floating pawl design provides 15 degree ratcheting angle while maximizing ultimate torque
- Thin head design for access into tight work areas
- Reversing lever design for quick, one hand operation
Drive Size 1/2''
Item Hand Ratchet
Overall Length 16''
Features Reversing Lever Designed for Quick, One Hand Operation, Low Profile Head for Access in Constricted Areas, Knurled Slip-Resistant Grip, Field Repairable
Finish Full Polish
For Use With 1/2'' Drive Sockets
Head Movement Fixed
Head Style Pear
Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
Material Alloy steel
Min. Arc Swing 15 Deg.
Number of Geared Teeth 24
Repair Kit J5449RK
Standards ASME B107.10M
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-18156-7