PROTO - 1/2" DRIVE 2" OPEN END - CROWFOOT WRENCH - J5364CF
SKU # 464J5364CF
MFrPN # J5364CF
Availability : Special Order
- Crowfoot wrenches are used in hard to reach, restricted access situations where a standard wrench or ratchet cannot reach.
- Anti-Slip Design open end (ASD).
- The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area and they keep the loads off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
- Broad size range ensures the right tool for the application will be available.
- Typically used in lower torque applications.
- Full polish finish provides corrosion resistance and easy to clean surfaces.
- Locking hole feature helps keep the crowfoot wrench engaged on the extension during use reducing downtime due to detachment of crowfoot in awkward spaces.
- Use with locking extensions to reach into spaces too small for a mechanic's arm or where the fastener is out of site.
Drive Size 1/2''
Item Open End Crowfoot Wrench
Overall Length 2-1/4''
Head Style Open End
SAE or Metric SAE
Socket Sizes 2''
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-57362-1