RATCHET-REVERSIBLE LONG - 3/8 DRIVE
PROTO J5250, RATCHET-REVERSIBLE LONG - 3/8 DRIVE J5250
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Robust 24-tooth design with 15° arc swing.
- Alloy steel drive gear for strength and durability.
- Low profile head for access in constricted areas.
- Reversing lever design for quick, one-hand operation.
- Knurled slip-resistant grip.
Drive Size 3/8''
Item Hand Ratchet
Overall Length 11''
Features Reversing Lever Designed for Quick, One Hand Operation, Low Profile Head for Access in Constricted Areas
Finish Nickel Chrome, Black Oxide
For Use With 3/8'' Drive Sockets
Head Movement Fixed
Head Style Pear
Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
Min. Arc Swing 15 Deg.
Number of Geared Teeth 24
Repair Kit J5252FRK
Standards ASME B107.10M
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-16335-8