3/8" DRIVE AEROSPACE RATCHET
PROTO J5249HS, 3/8" DRIVE AEROSPACE RATCHET J5249HS
Availability : Special Order
- Vertical hole drilled in drive plug, designed for installation of frangible collars on threaded pins.
- Metal spring clip on drive plug for positive socket retention.
- Robust 24-tooth gear pawl design provides 15° ratcheting angle while maximizing ultimate torque.
- Thin head design for access into tight work areas.
- Reversing lever designed for quick, one-hand operation.
Drive Size 3/8''
Item Aerospace Ratchet
Overall Length 7''
Features Vertical Hole Drilled in Drive Plug For Installation of Frangible Collars on Threaded Pins
Head Movement Fixed
Head Style Pear
Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
Min. Arc Swing 15.0 Degrees
Number of Geared Teeth 24
Repair Kit Mfr. No. J5249HSRK
Standards Federal Specification GGG-W-641E, ANSI B107.10M, ASME B107.10M
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-31001-1