PROTO - 3/8" DRIVE 1" TORQUEPLUS - 12-POINT DEEP SOCKET - J5032B
SKU # 464J5032B
MFrPN # J5032B
Availability : Special Order
- Black oxide finish - hand use only.
- Proto® 12 Point Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
Drive Size 3/8''
Drive Type Square
Overall Length 2-3/4''
Finish Black Oxide
Number of Points 12
Output Type Triple Square
SAE or Metric SAE
Socket Sizes 1''
Standards ASME B107.1, AS954E S3.8.1
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-29012-2