PROTO - 3/8" DRIVE 13/16" TORQUEPLUS - 12-POINT DEEP SOCKET - J5026B
SKU # 464J5026B
MFrPN # J5026B
Availability : Special Order
- Black oxide finish - hand use only.
- Proto® 12 Point Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
Drive Size 3/8''
Drive Type Square
Overall Length 2-3/4''
Socket Depth Deep
Features Hand Use Only; Ideal for Use on Stubborn or Damaged Fasteners, and also on Fasteners Made from Soft Materials; The TorquePlus(TM) Design is a High Performance Drive Configuration Which Allows for Quick and Easy Socket Engagement - the Fastener Flats, not
Finish Black Oxide
Material Alloy steel
Number of Points 12
Output Type Hex
SAE or Metric SAE
Socket Sizes 13/16''
Standards ASME B107.1, AS954E S3.8.1
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-29009-2