PROTO - 3/8" DRIVE 3/4" CROWFOOT - WRENCH - J4924CF
SKU # 464J4924CF
MFrPN # J4924CF
Availability : Special Order
- Crowfoot wrenches are used in hard to reach, restricted access situations where a standard wrench or ratchet cannot reach.
- Anti-Slip Design open end (ASD).
- The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area and they keep the loads off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
- Broad size range ensures the right tool for the application will be available.
- Typically used in lower torque applications.
- Full polish finish provides corrosion resistance and easy to clean surfaces.
- Locking hole on 3/8" drive crowfoot wrenches available on fractional openings 1" and larger.
Drive Size 3/8''
Overall Length 1-41/64''
Finish Full Polish
Head Style Open End Crow Foot Crowfoot
SAE or Metric SAE
Socket Sizes 3/4''
Standards ASME B107.21
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-97836-5