PROTO - 7/16" FLARE NUT CROWFOOT - WRENCH 3/8" DRIVE - 6 POINT - J4914HFL
SKU # 464J4914HFL
MFrPN # J4914HFL
Availability : Special Order
- Flare Nut Crowfoot wrenches are used in hard to reach or restricted access situations where a standard flare nut wrench cannot reach.
- The flare nut slot opening is used to slide over hydraulic lines or other hoses which allows for easy access to hex connectors at ends.
- Typically used in low torque applications.
- Full polish finish provides corrosion resistance and easy to clean surfaces.
- Locking hole feature helps keep the crowfoot engaged on the extension during use, helping to reduce downtime and improve working efficiency.
- Use with locking extensions to reach into small spaces where the fastener is out of sight.
Drive Size 3/8''
Item Crowfoot Wrench
Overall Length 1-1/2''
Finish Full Polish Chrome
Head Style Flare Nut
Number of Points 6
SAE or Metric SAE
Socket Sizes 7/16''
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-00122-3