PROTO - PUNCH- PIN #350 - 1/8 X 4-3/4 - J48018
SKU # 464J48018
MFrPN # J48018
Availability : Special Order
- One-piece design for strength and durability.
- Reverse taper to help prevent binding.
- Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
- Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
- Black oxide finish to help prevent rust corrosion; extending tool life and performance.
- A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
Item Super-duty Punch Pin
Characteristics Modified Parabolic Striking End to Help Reduce Mushrooming and Chipping, Black Oxide Finish, Reverse Taper to Help Prevent Binding
Construction S2 Steel
Design 1 - Piece
Hex (In.) 5/16
Length (In.) 4-3/4''
Meets/Exceeds Asme B107.48
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Tip Size (In.) 1/8
Dangerous Goods No