PUNCH DRIVE PIN SET LONG - J48005L 5 PC
PROTO J48005L, PUNCH DRIVE PIN SET LONG - J48005L 5 PC
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
- One-piece design for strength and durability.
- Reverse taper to help prevent binding.
- Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
- Black oxide finish to help prevent rust corrosion; extending tool life and performance.
- A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
- Set offers a wide range of sizes to handle a variety of jobs.
- Includes a pouch for convenient storage solution.
Item Pin Punch Set
Features Heat Treated for Strength and Ductility. Modified Parabolic Striking End to Help Reduce Mushrooming and Chipping
Material S2 Steel
Number of Pieces 5
Punch Piece Design 1-Piece Design
Sizes Included 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16''
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-01110-9