PUNCH SET-DRIVE PIN - 7 PC
PROTO J47A, PUNCH SET-DRIVE PIN - 7 PC J47A
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Available
- Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
- Two-piece design allows the tip to be hard for durability while allowing it to be produced straight to help prevent binding.
- Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
- Black oxide finish to help prevent rust corrosion; extending tool life and performance.
- A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
- Set offers a wide range of sizes to handle a variety of jobs.
- Includes a pouch for convenient storage solution.
Item Pin Punch Set
Includes A Pouch for Convenient Storage Solution
Length 4-1/8'', 4-1/2'', 4-3/4'', 5'', 5-1/4'', 5-1/2'', 5-3/4''
Material S2 Steel
Number of Pieces 7
Punch Piece Design 2-Piece Design
Sizes Included 1/16'', 3/32'', 1/8'', 5/32'', 3/16'', 7/32'', 1/4''
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-01021-8