1/4" DRIVE AEROSPACE RATCHET
PROTO J4749HS, 1/4" DRIVE AEROSPACE RATCHET J4749HS
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Vertical hole drilled in drive plug, designed for installation of frangible collars on threaded pins.
- Metal spring clip on drive plug for positive socket retention.
- 24-tooth gear provides 15°articulation angle.
- Thin head design for access into tight work areas.
- Reversing lever designed for quick, one-hand operation.
- Full polish double nickel chrome plated.
Drive Size 1/4''
Item Aerospace Ratchet
Overall Length 5''
Features Vertical Hole Drilled in Drive Plug For Installation of Frangible Collars on Threaded Pins
Head Movement Fixed
Head Style Pear
Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
Min. Arc Swing 15.0 Degrees
Number of Geared Teeth 24
Repair Kit Mfr. No. J4749RK
Standards Federal Specification GGG-W-641E, ANSI B107.10M, ASME B107.10M
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-31002-8