PUNCH-DRIVE PIN - 3/8 X 3/16 X 6-1/8
PROTO J473/8X3/16, PUNCH-DRIVE PIN - 3/8 X 3/16 X 6-1/8 J473/8X3/16
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Available
- Two-piece design allows the tip to be hard for durability while allowing it to be produced straight to help prevent binding.
- Reverse taper to help prevent binding.
- Made from S2 steel and specially heat-treated for greater strength and durability.
- Modified parabolic striking end to help reduce mushrooming and chipping.
- Black oxide finish to help prevent rust corrosion; extending tool life and performance.
- A polished identification panel on one of the flats is marked with the tool number and size in a black inlay.
Item Drive Pin Punch
Characteristics Modified Parabolic Striking End to Help Reduce Mushrooming and Chipping, Black Oxide Finish, Reverse Taper to Help Prevent Binding
Construction S2 Steel
Design 2 - Piece
Hex (In.) 3/8
Length (In.) 5-7/8''
Meets/Exceeds Asme B107.48
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Tip Size (In.) 3/16
Dangerous Goods No