PROTO - PROTO PLUG WELD PLIERS - J301XL
SKU # 464J301XL
MFrPN # J301XL
Availability : Special Order
- High corrosion resistant finish with welding spatter resistance.
- Locking mechanism helps leave both hands free when clamping, helping to eliminate squeezing action and general hand fatigue when manipulating. Also helps to save time in repetitive jobs.
- Tip of release lever projects at end of handle for a safe, quick, no-pinch, powerful release especially when tools are firmly locked.
- Spring loaded release lever is out of the way when handling.
- Drop forged jaws and rugged tooth profile for durability and toughness.
- Copper alloy knurled swivel pad to help prevent burn through when plug welding thin sheet metal. Plug welding is advised in most American Collision Repair Procedure Manuals.
- U-shaped mobile jaw to help provide even pressure around spot to be welded.
- Appropriate for general maintenance working pieces in awkward areas, engines, etc.
Clamping Force Not Rated
Finish Black Epoxy
Jaw Width 3-9/64''
Locking Clamp Product Grouping Locking Welding Clamps
Locking Mechanism Release Lever
Material Black Oxide
Max. Opening 3-1/2''
Nominal Clamp Size 9''
Number of Pieces 1
Overall Clamp Length 9-3/4''
Screw Mechanism Bolt-End
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Throat Depth 3-13/32''
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-00145-2