LOCKING PLIER SET -3PC. SET - 9-1/2 CURVED, 7-15/32 STRAIGHT
PROTO J299NC, LOCKING PLIER SET -3PC. SET - 9-1/2 CURVED, 7-15/32 STRAIGHT J299NC
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Locking mechanism helps leave both hands free when clamping, helping to eliminate squeezing action and general hand fatigue when manipulating.
- Tip of release lever projects at end of handle for a quick, no-pinch, powerful release especially when tools are firmly locked.
- Spring loaded release lever is out of the way when handling.
- Drop forged jaws and rugged tooth profile for durability and toughness.
- Holes in mobile jaw are drilled and not press punched to ensure they are cylindrical to ensure maximum bearing with rivets. (Punched holes tend give poor bearing.)
- Large diameter of rivets to help permit secure joints adding to the durability and robustness of the tools.
- Piano wire spring for smooth and efficient jaw opening.
J292NC Proto Curved Jaw Pliers – 9-1/2”
J291NC Proto Straight Jaw Pliers – 7-15/32”
J286NC Proto Long Nose Pliers – 6-15/16”
In pouch J25TR22C
Item Locking Pliers Set
Handle Type Plain Grip
Includes Mfr. No. J286NC 6-7/8'' Long Nose Locking Pliers, Mfr. No. J292NC 9-1/4'' Curved Jaw Locking Pliers, Mfr. No. J291NC 7-15/32'' Straight Locking Pliers, Tool Roll
Number of Pieces 3
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-00255-8