PROTO J291XL, 7-15/32" STRAIGHT JAW PLIERS J291XL
Error occured Please refresh the page
Availability : Special Order
- Locking mechanism helps leave both hands free when clamping, helping to eliminate squeezing action and general hand fatigue when manipulating.
- Tip of release lever projects at end of handle for a quick, no-pinch, powerful release especially when tools are firmly locked.
- Spring loaded release lever is out of the way when handling.
- Drop forged jaws and rugged tooth profile for durability and toughness.
- Holes in mobile jaw are drilled and not press punched to ensure they are cylindrical to ensure maximum bearing with rivets. (Punched holes tend give poor bearing.)
- Large diameter of rivets to help permit secure joints adding to the durability and robustness of the tools.
- Piano wire spring for smooth and efficient jaw opening.
- Jaw Opening: 1-21/32"
- Jaw Hardness: 49-53
- Heavy duty nose.
- Reinforced precisely machined teeth.
- Strong, tough tool.
- Helps provide secure grip for extra tough jobs.
- General purpose for various maintenance situations.
Item Locking Pliers
Jaw Length 1-1/2''
Overall Length 7-15/32''
Features Hands-Free Locking Mechanism; Extended Release Lever for Quick, No-Pinch Release; Spring-Loaded Release Lever; Drop Forged Jaws and Rugged Tooth Profile for Durability and Toughness; Holes in Mobile Jaw are Drilled and not Press Punched to Ensure they are
Finish Black Epoxy
Handle Type Micro Alloy Steel
Jaw Capacity 1-5/8''
Jaw Release Lever 1-Handed
Jaw Thickness 1/2''
Jaw Width 1/2''
Material Heat Treated Alloy Steel
Plier Item Locking Pliers
Plier Jaw Style Straight Jaw
Plier Product Group Pliers
Screw Mechanism Locking Adjusting
Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Dangerous Goods No
Universal Product Code 6-62679-99715-1